Maldives Yoga Retreat
8th-13th April 2021
7 nights all – inclusive $1050 pp double room | $1700 single room
Nature, yoga, nourishment and friendship
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 night and 8 day retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
Activities from snorkeling to sandbank visits are included and will complete your journey. In between the yoga sessions and activities, there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maalhos lagoon and have some ‘you time’. Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Surround yourself by water and nature’s beauty in our Island Spa Retreat to Maldives
Suitable for everyone, regardless of your yoga experience this retreat is about expressing gratitude for our bodies and minds, honoring our past and taking the initiative to enter a new chapter with a positive resolve. We will use this time to detox the body and mind, relax, strengthen our systems and reflect. Our aim is to inspire you to make positive changes in your life.
An energetic form of yoga focusing on linking conscious breath, with mindful flowing movement. Access the mind-body-spirit connection as you strengthen and open the body and explore your personal power!
This practice is designed to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held tensions from the body and mind. You can unwind gently and deeply relax. This class is appropriate for students of all levels.
Your Teacher – Anna
Anna has been sharing her love of yoga as a full-time teacher since 2017. This path has led her to teaching in more than 5 countries, from Russia to Turkey, China, Qatar and the Maldives. She offers an encouraging and safe space that supports inward focus and exploration of our potential and has experience in vinyasa, hatha, yin, yoga Indra, faminity dance, detox yoga, power yoga and sadhu nail board practice.
“Yoga allows life to be felt with every part of the body, with each cell. To live in the here and now. Accepting yourself as who you are, your whole existence. This feeling you get after a class, you are totally in the moment flowing with each asana deep inside with the gentle guide form my side and your breath.
You might notice that the result of your yoga practice will go beyond the mat. You just simply starting to accept and enjoy yourself, your life and people around you. You feel the peace and the light inside of you.”
– Anna Bryce
- 8 island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every day with fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return domestic transfers from and to Male to Maalhos
- Daily sunrise Vinyasa Flow yoga session to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Restorative sunset Yin yoga or afternoon activity to immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Turtle snorkeling, Sandbank trip, Sunset cruise
- Cooking class
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team
To book please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org