Kundalini Yoga Retreat
3rd – 10th October 2021
7 nights all – inclusive $1050 pp double room | $1700 single room
Nature, spiritual healing, nourishment and friendship
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 night and 8 days retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
Connect with your deepest self
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful and holistic system of well-being which combines asana (posture), pranayam (breath) mantra (sound) and meditation to align, balance and uplift the mind, body and soul.
Our physical body is rebooted and revitalised, our mind is cleansed and clarified, our soul is nourished and uplifted. As we work through our blocks, release our stress and transform our fears, we start to be more of who we really are, coming home to ourselves and opening up to greater peace, joy and connection.
“Make yourself so happy, that by looking at you, other people become happy.”
― Yogi Bhajan
Activities from snorkeling to a sandbank visit is included and will complete your journey. In between the yoga sessions and activities, there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maalhos lagoon and have some ‘you time’. Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
- 8 island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every day with fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return transfers from and to Male to Maalhos
- Daily 90 mins sunrise Kundalini yoga session to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Daily sunset yoga or afternoon activity to immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Sandbank trip, sunset cruise, turtle snorkeling
- Cooking class
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team
Surround yourself by water and nature’s beauty in our Island Spa Retreat to Maldives
Suitable for everyone, regardless of your yoga experience this retreat is about expressing gratitude for our bodies and minds, honouring our past and taking the initiative to enter a new chapter with a positive resolve. We will use this time to detox the body and mind, relax, strengthen our systems and reflect. Our aim is to inspire you to make positive changes in your life.
Your teacher – Eleanor
Eleanor came across Kundalini Yoga in 2008 and fell in love with the practice straight away. What she found was beyond her imagination: an entire system of powerful and practical tools to align the body, mind and spirit; to feel connected and energised and to be able to live a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
Her aspiration as a teacher is to hold a nurturing space where students can work through their blocks and open up to an experience of their true potential, coming home to the wisdom, strength and beauty that lives within.
“Kundalini Yoga has transformed my life beyond measure and brought me a sense of peace, joy and vitality that I didn’t know was possible. I’m excited to share this incredible practice with you and support you in being more you.”
For more Info – firstname.lastname@example.org