Maldives Yoga Retreat
7 nights all – inclusive $1050 pp double room | $1700 single room
Nature, yoga, nourishment and friendship
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 night and 8 day retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
Activities from snorkeling to sandbank visits are included and will complete your journey. In between the yoga sessions and activities, there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maalhos lagoon and have some ‘you time’. Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Surround yourself by water and nature’s beauty in our Island Spa Retreat to Maldives
Suitable for everyone, regardless of your yoga experience this retreat is about expressing gratitude for our bodies and minds, honouring our past and taking the initiative to enter a new chapter with a positive resolve. We will use this time to detox the body and mind, relax, strengthen our systems and reflect. Our aim is to inspire you to make positive changes in your life.
- 8 island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every day with fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return transfers from and to Male to Maalhos
- Daily sunrise yoga session to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Cooking class, coconut weaving, cultural music and dance
- Snorkeling, Sandbank trip, Sunset cruise
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team
To book please contact: email@example.com
4 thoughts on “Arrive and Revive in Maldives”
Hello do you have any other yoga retreats that are not kundalini ? More like regular yoga ?
Hi Raquel, yes we do – in November we have a Vinyasa yoga retreat
Hi! I am wanting to see if you have your 2020 yoga retreat dates. This all looks so wonderful and would love to visit your lovely spot. Thanks so much.
Thanks for your interest to retreat with us. In 2020 we will be having a Kundalini retreat in March and a Hatha retreat in November.
Hopefully these dates will work and we would love to have you visit our little spot in paradise.