Maldives Yoga Retreat
3rd-10th November 2018
7 nights all – inclusive $975 pp double room | $1500 single room
Nature, yoga, nourishment and friendship
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 night and 8 day retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
Activities from snorkeling to sandbank visits are included and will complete your journey. In between the yoga sessions and activities, there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maalhos lagoon and have some ‘you time’. Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Surround yourself by water and nature’s beauty in our Island Spa Retreat to Maldives
Suitable for everyone, regardless of your yoga experience this retreat is about expressing gratitude for our bodies and minds, honouring our past and taking the initiative to enter a new chapter with a positive resolve. We will use this time to detox the body and mind, relax, strengthen our systems and reflect. Our aim is to inspire you to make positive changes in your life.
Your Teacher – Shifana
Shifana Mufeed is a renowned personal trainer & fitness instructor in the Maldives, with extensive experience, and knowledge in the field of health and wellness. Since starting off as an aerobics instructor, she was able to establish her self as one of most diversely certified Les Mill’s instructors in the Maldives, qualified in BodyJam, BodyPump, Body Vive, & Body Balance. Since leaving Heat Health and Fitness, and getting certified as a Yoga Teacher in Goa, she was able to find her true calling, and pioneer her unique approach to fitness, by combining 17 years of experience in group fitness, with the Yoga, and bring it to the masses, in the form of Ayogafitness, a boutique Yoga center in Male.
“Yoga lets you tune in, chill out, shape up — all at the same time”
We are thrilled to work with Shifana, not only a great Yoga teacher but an inspiring business woman in Maldives.
- 8 island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every day with fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return transfers from and to Male to Maalhos
- Daily sunrise yoga session to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Daily sunset yoga or afternoon activity to immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Turtle and manta snorkeling, Sandbank trip, Dolphin cruise
- Cooking class, coconut weaving, cultural music and dance
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team
To book please contact: email@example.com
*Special rates for locals!*: 9891971