~ Yin and Vinyasa Yoga and so much more ~
With EmpowerFit Wellness, LLC
Nature, simplicity, nourishment, laughter and movement
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 nights and 7 days retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos
To book please contact: email@example.com
Welcome to the empowerFit Wellness Community:
- Combining the grounding, strength and flexibility of yoga with the freedom and movement of dance
- Discover what inner peace is for you
- Explore how much fun, laughter and joy you can experience daily
In between your yoga and workshop activities there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maalhos lagoon to have time to reflect in a truly beautiful and inspiring location.
Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Stylish and contemporary accommodation is tucked away in lavish tropical gardens featuring beach access to the turquoise Maalhos lagoon. The local island of Maalhos is located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, the site is representative of the Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals, with stony and soft corals, reef associated fish species, marine turtles, manta rays and whale sharks. As part of your retreat we have included some scheduled excursions that will provide the opportunity to see Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals.
What is Included
- Accommodations (April 19th through 26th, 2021 TBC)
- 7 Island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- 3 delicious fresh and locally grown vegetarian meals with freshly caught seafood option, a great taste of Maldives.
- Round-trip domestic flight and ferry to retreat space
- Daily yoga
- Picnic to an uninhabited island
- Special sunrise yoga on a private sandbar
- Dolphin cruise and Turtle snorkeling
- Unlimited water
- Cooking class
- Coconut weaving workshop
- Gardening session
- Local music and dance show
- Secluded beach location and Yoga mats
- Volleyball, football, badminton, canoe
- Guided snorkeling
- 10-minute scuba experience
- Make your own coconut oil with local women
- Jewelry making
What is Not included
- Flights to and from Malé International Airport from your home
- During this retreat, there will not be local therapists present
Additional Excursions that can be purchased separately include:
- Manta and Whale Shark Snorkeling – $50
- Fishing – $30
- Snorkel hire $5 per day
We look forward to welcoming you to a paradise that has granted many a fatigued, stressed and over-worked soul’s inner peace, solitude and tranquillity.
THIS IS NOT YOUR STANDARD MALDIVES HOLIDAY THIS IS UNiQUE AS THE ISLAND IS NOT A TOURIST DESTINATION YET HAS THE BENEFIT OF OUR HOST THE AMAZING KATE WHO LIVES THE DREAM AND AS A TEAM WE ARE ABLE TO RECONNECT YOU WITH STUNNING BEAUTY, TRANQUILITY AND NATURE TO COMPLETE DISCOVERING YOUR AUTHENTIC VIBRATION.
“I’m passionate about getting women to know, recognize, and appreciate their true strength, power, and beauty.
It’s my mission.”
– Lateefah Fleming
“EmpowerFit is not just my company. It is a community I have grown out of years and hours of education, experience, trials and error, personal triumphs and tragedies, my own transformation and my road to empowerment.”
Her dedication is in empowering people as they begin the journey toward achieving their respective truths. The EmpowerFit Wellness movement continues as she guides them through their most personal and amazing transformations and experiences.
Lateefah began her fitness career after five years in the film industry. She later worked in marketing and event planning. After being a size 12-14 her entire adolescent and adult life, Lateefah then went up four sizes after the birth of her son. Relentless, she fully embarked on her mission to become as healthy as possible. Belly dancing, strength training and determination lead to her personal major fitness results and to people asking how she achieved her weight loss.
It is Lateefah’s dedication to helping individuals create a lifestyle of optimal wellness that empowers and transforms everyone she comes into contact with to believe they are beautiful and strong. This is more than a career and trend for Lateefah: this is her passion and her life.
Lateefah Fleming has done more than found a fitness company: She is creating a movement.