~ Disconnect to Reconnect ~
With Talyssa Star
11th- 18th July 2019
$1600 single room | $1500 sharing room
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 nights and 7 days retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos
To book please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In between your yoga and workshop activities there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maahlos lagoon to have time to reflect in a truly beautiful and inspiring location.
Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Stylish and contemporary accommodation is tucked away in lavish tropical gardens featuring beach access to the turquoise Maahlos lagoon. The local island of Maahlos is located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, the site is representative of the Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals, with stony and soft corals, reef associated fish species, marine turtles, manta rays and whale sharks. As part of your retreat we have included some scheduled excursions that will provide the opportunity to see Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals.
What is Included
- Accommodations (July 11th through to July 18th, 2019)
- 7 Island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Malhoos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- 3 delicious fresh and locally grown vegetarian meals with freshly caught seafood option, a great taste of Maldives.
- Round-trip by ferry to retreat space
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga
- Special sunrise yoga on a private sandbank
- Dolphin cruise and Turtle snorkeling
- Unlimited water
- Cooking class
- Secluded beach location and Yoga mats
- Guided snorkeling
- 10-minute scuba experience
- Make your own coconut oil with local women
What is Not included
- Flights to and from Malé International Airport from your home
- During this retreat, there will not be local therapists present
Additional Excursions that can be purchased separately include:
- Manta and Whale Shark Snorkeling – $50
- Snorkel hire $5 per day
- Resort Visit – $70
We look forward to welcoming you to a paradise that has granted many a fatigued, stressed and over-worked soul’s inner peace, solitude and tranquillity.
THIS IS NOT YOUR STANDARD MALDIVES HOLIDAY THIS IS UNiQUE AS THE ISLAND IS NOT A TOURIST DESTINATION YET HAS THE BENEFIT OF OUR HOST THE AMAZING KATE WHO LIVES THE DREAM AND AS A TEAM WE ARE ABLE TO RECONNECT YOU WITH STUNNING BEAUTY, TRANQUILITY AND NATURE TO COMPLETE DISCOVERING YOUR AUTHENTIC VIBRATION.
– Talyssa van Rooyen