~ 15 Days Power Yoga Teacher Training ~
With Akshar Yoga
15th- 30th September 2019
Listen to the waves roll against the shore as you stretch and breathe. Inhale, exhale.
Akshar will lead you on a journey of wellness, from gentle stress-releasing stretches to the most advanced yoga poses.
Welcome to the Akshar Yoga Community:
- Be part of a vision is to spread Health, Peace and Happiness
- Discover the path to divinity compassed by the seeds of creation
- Achieve complete restoration, healing, and self-improvement in all aspects of Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health
In between your yoga and workshop activities, reflect in a truly beautiful and inspiring location.
Let us nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Stylish and contemporary accommodation are tucked away in lavish tropical gardens featuring beach access to the turquoise Maahlos lagoon. The local island of Maahlos is located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, the site is representative of the Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals, with stony and soft corals, reef associated fish species, marine turtles and rays. As part of your retreat we have included some scheduled excursions that will provide the opportunity to see Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals.
What is Included
- Accommodations (September 15th through to 29th, 2019)
- 15 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Malhoos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- 3 delicious fresh and locally grown vegetarian meals with freshly caught seafood option, a great taste of Maldives.
- Round-trip domestic flight and ferry to retreat space
- Daily yoga
- Special sunrise yoga on a private sandbank
- Dolphin cruise and Turtle snorkeling
- Unlimited water
- Cooking class, Coconut weaving workshop, Gardening session, Local music and dance show
- Secluded beach location and Yoga mats
- Guided snorkeling
- Make your own coconut oil with local women
What is Not included
- Flights to and from Malé International Airport from your home
- During this retreat, there will not be local therapists present
Additional Excursions that can be purchased separately include:
- Manta and Whale Shark Snorkeling – $50
- Snorkel hire $5 per day
We look forward to welcoming you to a paradise that has granted many a fatigued, stressed and over-worked soul’s inner peace, solitude and tranquillity.
THIS IS NOT YOUR STANDARD MALDIVES HOLIDAY THIS IS UNIQUE AS THE ISLAND IS NOT A TOURIST DESTINATION YET HAS THE BENEFIT OF OUR HOST THE AMAZING KATE WHO LIVES THE DREAM AND AS A TEAM WE ARE ABLE TO RECONNECT YOU WITH STUNNING BEAUTY, TRANQUILITY AND NATURE TO COMPLETE DISCOVERING YOUR AUTHENTIC VIBRATION.
Grand Master Akshar
Born in the mountains, Grand Master Akshar with discipline running in his veins was destined to be a Yogi.
Hailing from the oldest school of Himalayas, Grand Master Akshar is an internationally acclaimed yogic master and visionary. He is Founder, Chairman and Course Director of Akshar Yoga
Grand Master has carved a niche for himself in the global wellness map by innovating Yoga; he weaves together ancient wisdom of Himalayan Yoga with contemporary forms of fitness regimens.
Grand Master believes that the youth play a pivotal role in both the sustenance and advancement of yoga. Tradition blended with innovation, he discovered, created the balance required to keep yoga fresh and exciting. To mitigate any cause for disconnect from this specific market segment; he introduced Power Yoga, Aerial Yoga and Akshar Yoga Wheel. All his products proudly hail the ‘Made in India’ banner.
It is only through service to others that one is remembered, this lends a noble quality to the profession of teaching. Grand Master Akshar encourages all practitioners to go forth and teach the divine art of Yoga to others. A true source of motivation and inspiration, he sows the seeds of love for Yoga wherever he goes. This way, he has altered the course of many lives for the better. Through his dynamic influence, Akshar Yoga can be credited for the contribution of a significant number of yoga teachers to society.
“My heartfelt obeisance to my Guru and sincere salutation to my Master. I pray for blessings for all from the heavenly Shakti and bow down to all spiritual souls. My humble request to the Lord to give purity to one and all.”
– – Akshar
Begin with a smile – Gratitude leads you to unconditional happiness