29th June-6th July 2019
7 nights all – inclusive $1200 pp double room | $1610 single room
Have you ever dreamt of visiting exotic islands of Maldives, to see the local culture while taking care of yourself as well? Here is your chance to dive into a great adventure and a fit future!
Nature, nourishment fitness and friendship
Bringing these elements together we are offering an all-inclusive 7 night and 8 day bootcamp on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
In between your exercise sessions and workshop activities there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a swim in the beautiful Maahlos lagoon to have time to reflect in a truly beautiful and inspiring location. Let the island nourish you with delicious meals prepared using locally grown ingredients, enjoyed whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean.
Stylish and contemporary accommodation opportunities is tucked away in lavish tropical gardens featuring beach access to the turquoise Maahlos lagoon. The local island of Maahlos is located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, the site is representative of the Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals, with stony and soft corals, reef associated fish species, marine turtles, manta rays and whale sharks.
As part of your retreat you will have an opportunity to participate in unforgettable excursions that will provide the opportunity to see Maldives’ high diversity of reef animals.
GET FIT IN PARADISE
Combining fitness, relaxation and fun, this Fitness Retreat allows you to return to normal life energized and refreshed. You’ll enjoy great company whilst having the benefits of tailored workouts and unforgettable experiences.
Bringing these elements together we are offering 8 days Fitness retreat on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos.
- 8 island days / 7 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every day with fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return transfers from and to Male to Maalhos
- 10 group exercise classes during including Beach Combat, Core Workout, HIIT Workout, Aerobics, Body Balance
- Personal fitness assessment and 1:1 feedback
- Daily afternoon activity to immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Turtle snorkeling, Sandbank trip, Dolphin cruise
- Cooking class, coconut weaving, cultural music and dance
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team
Fitness Bootcamp organized by Fitkit Training, licensed Personal Trainer, Strength Coach and Group Workout Instructor Ketlin Tackman from Finland.
To book please contact: email@example.com